How You Can Help
Like many other state-funded programs, C.P.A. has been severely impacted by recent budget cuts and is struggling to make ends meet. Without a single cost of living increase in over 15 years, we need your help now more than ever. Your support will help us continue to provide our individuals with the opportunity to access the community and maintain the homes they live in.
Ways to Contribute
In-Kind Contributions: one-time cash, check or online contribution (online contributions are made securely through Paypal®. Your contribution does not require a Paypal® account)
Legacy Gifts & Bequests: Plan for a legacy gift or bequest to ensure our ability to provide ongoing support well into the future.
Monthly Gifts: Extend your gift by setting up a monthly donation online (monthly gifts require a Paypal account).
Employee Giving: Make pre-tax donations through your employer.
CSECC California State Employees Charitable Giving Campaign - www.csecc.org Our CSECC organization #14201.
Matching Gifts: Double your contributions with the generosity of matching gifts from Agilent Technologies, Motorola Solutions, and more! Check with your employer to see if they can help your contribution go twice as far!
Contribute Goods: Check out our current wish list to see items we need.
Online Contribution Programs: Help give back while you shop! Here are two easy ways to give at no cost to you!
iGive – www.igive.com
Support us while you shop online. Simply sign up for a free account with iGive then download the iGive button on your browser and begin shopping. iGive partners with over 1,200 online retailers who donate between 0.4-24% of your purchase back to us, with no cost to you. iGive will donate $5 just for signing up!
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a 0.5% the purchase price to our organization.
When you register for BOTH iGive and AmazonSmile your donation goes even further! iGive plus AmazonSmile mean higher donations on your Amazon purchases (currently, Amazon is donating 0.5%, plus your cause earns 0.8% via iGive, for a total of 1.3%).
eScrip – www.escrip.com
Group ID: 500043485
Securely register your grocery club cards, debit cards, and credit cards at eScrip.com. When you use your registered cards, participating businesses will automatically donate a portion of your purchase. Sign up for an Oliver’s Community Card through eScrip, and Oliver’s will donate 3% to 5% of your purchase.
Already registered with eScrip for another organization or school? Simply add California Programs for the Autistic, Inc. as your secondary beneficiary and the donations will be split 50/50.
California Programs for the Autistic, Inc.
is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization tax id #94-2434942.
All donations are tax deductible.